SermonView is dedicated to helping churches communicate more effectively in a visual world. Since 2005, SermonView has worked with thousands of churches to improve their communication effectiveness and reach a hurting world for Jesus.
A pioneer in easy-to-use preaching graphics, today SermonView is one of the fastest growing printing and mailing ministries in America. And our church marketing expertise brings new people through church doors every week.
- We want to see more people in heaven. God wants everyone to be saved, and we strive to use our gifts to share the love of God with as many as possible. (1 Timothy 2:4; Acts 2:21; 1 Corinthians 12:7; Romans 10:9-14; 1 Corinthians 10:33)
- We believe ministry happens in the local church. God has called every local church into being for His purposes, and as each church pursues their unique calling more people will be reached. We are honored to partner with local churches in ministry. (1 Corinthians 3:7, 8; 1 Peter 4:10; 1 Corinthians 12:12, 13)
- We love pastors. Today, more than ever before, pastors are pulled in a multitude of directions, facing high expectations at every turn. We want to hold up the hands of these leaders, coming along side them to help equip God’s people to do His work. (Exodus 17:12; 1 Thessalonians 5: 12, 13; Ephesians 4:12)
- We serve God. SermonView is God’s ministry, not ours. The problems we face are His problems, not ours. As slaves of God, we simply follow His guidance, and watch in awe at the work He is doing. Through it all, God is glorified. (Psalm 24:1; Matthew 6:31-33; Luke 17:7-10; Jude 1:1; 2 Peter 1:1; Philippians 1:1; Acts 2:43)
- Visual design. Some of our designers have worked for Fortune 500 companies and top design studios, but now choose to dedicate their talents to serving churches. As you can see by looking through our illustrations and designs, their body of work for SermonView customers speaks for itself.
- Church marketing. Effective communication requires punching through the clutter and noise of our busy society. Proven marketing methods, grounded in biblical principles, help churches attract new people through their doors and integrate them into the life of the body.
- Customer service. We are committed to fully understanding your needs and crafting a solution that meets your ministry objectives, on time and under budget. And on those rare times when we get it wrong, we make it right.
- Getting things done. In our organization, we foster a high-energy, performance-oriented culture that focuses on achieving measurable objectives. Ideas are cheap; execution is everything. When you work with SermonView, you’re working with people who know how to get things done.
We’ve been serving some of our current SermonView customers for over a decade, always offering cutting-edge visual resources to help you communicate more effectively in your local church.
SermonView, an ASI member, is the same crew that produced Oxygen Church Media and other preaching media resources. SermonView grew out of Advent Digital Media and It Is Written Digital Media Group, which prior to its closure in 2005 developed evangelism graphics products such as New Beginnings DVD Evangelism and the Evangelism Media Library. Through the years, we’ve been honored to work closely with some of the most gifted evangelists and preachers in the country, like Mark Finley, Shawn Boonstra, Jac Colón, David Mains, and Derek Morris.